Recap of 7-14 and bonuses for 7-21-26:
Another fun night at Blues, with super teams! Sez Sue, Jazz, 2s Enough, MOT Transfers, Ponder Popes, Hot Mamas, I Love NH, Beach Bums SaltLife, LV, and Two Sparks!
JAZZ pulling out the WIN! Trophy bragging rights plus the $40 FIRST PLACE gift card for their hard work! We had our first-ever 3-way tie in 2nd place with Ponder Popes, Hot Mamas and Sez Sue taking it to the tiebreaker…
Bonuses for 7-21:
1 – Round 2 question 1, Draw a rock for 5 bonus points. I stepped on a sharp rock Sunday, barefoot, and now I have a knot on it… because why KNOT???!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1 – Round 2 question 1, Draw a rock for 5 bonus points. I stepped on a sharp rock Sunday, barefoot, and now I have a knot on it… because why KNOT???!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2 - Swing by the Survey Sez page and see the FB post from the 7-14 game. Like or comment on the post for 5 bonus points! CLICK HERE to go to the Facebook post!
Blues Bests 7-14-26:
1 – Jazz $40
2 – Ponder Popes $10 (Sez Sue & Hot Mamas)
3 – MOT Transfers
4 – Beach Bums
5 – SaltLife
See you Tuesday for fun times at Blues!
Comments
Post a Comment